Assistance for borrowers In financial difficulties
We undertake home visits on behalf of secured and unsecured lenders, with a view to helping their customers rebuild a relationship and reach an affordable and sustainable agreement.
The benefits to customers of a home visit are:
- One to one counselling with an experienced professional
- A full affordability assessment to explore income & expenditure
- Rebuilding the relationship with the lender
- Identifying special circumstances including vulnerability
- Help in claiming benefits to which a customer may be entitled.
- Guidance on dealing with unsecured debts including prioritisation
- Sign posting of free debt advice organisations that may be of further help
- A clear understanding of the possible outcomes including, if appropriate, the legal process
- General help, guidance and reassurance with regards to budgeting and dealing with debts