We undertake other professional services
- Voluntary Sale schemes – Assistance with introducing and monitoring Voluntary Sale Schemes
- Process serving – including Statutory Demands, N39 orders, bankruptcy petitions, Court Orders, Letters to tenants, Orders for Questioning, Committal Orders and Orders for Production of Means.
- Trustee in Bankruptcy activity
- Document collection – Collection, Completion and Verification of documents often related to the insolvency industry e.g. Statement of Assets and Liabilities/ Income and Expenditure
- Pre and post mortgage/loan completion service – visits to prospective / new borrowers to verify id, confirm eligibility and explain how the mortgage / loan will work, the terms and conditions and collection of 1st payment or direct debit if required.
- Fraud investigation – visits to solicitors offices to collect mortgage / completion files
- Buy to Let visits – specialised visits to property owners to discuss their property portfolio and / or visits to the tenanted properties to obtain tenancy and rent details.
- Bespoke one off visits – our field force can represent clients nationwide, with one off visits to resolve difficult or sensitive cases
- Complaint Resolution – assist lenders by offering a face to face resolution service