We undertake a number of Property related Services, including:
- Pre LPA Receivership visits – Visits to the property to interview tenants, and neighbours if necessary, to establish residency and details of tenancy, or if empty/abandoned.
- Post LPA Receivership visits – Visits to the property to interview tenants to establish residency and confirm that they have received appropriate documentation from the appointed Receiver and understand the effect of the appointment. Confirm details for the payment of rent
- Tenant check-ins – Meet new tenant at the property hand over keys, complete inventory form, arrange for signing of Agreement and collect deposit
- Tenancy Termination – Attending the property with a tenant, or bailiff if an eviction, to undertake an inspection. Obtain the keys and return them to the Receiver or nominated agent
- Pre eviction visits – One visit, 7 day turn around, to establish if tenant still in occupation and details of property etc
- Supervised visits – Supervise visits by previous tenants or others visiting with authority to ensure correct conduct
- Occupancy checks – property visits, especially where Possession Proceedings have been instigated
- Access Enquiry – Establish options for entry/access, prior to a bailiff’s appointment where difficulties are anticipated.
- Property Inspections – Either periodic tenanted property inspections or empty properties usually for insurance purposes
- Mystery Shopper visits – visits to Estate Agents and properties, assessing the performance of Agents in the marketing of properties in possession